Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Email 11/12/12

Family, Not a whole lot of time this week to talk. But I do have some good news. I got transferred and....I am back in Marshall, Missouri!!! It is really cool to be back in the area and see all the members again. Everyone is excited to have a familiar face and move on in teaching and baptizing people that I had previously worked with. It is also really awesome to see the people we helped baptize some time ago and see them continuing to progress and grow in the gospel. I am hoping to stay here long enough to see some of these awesome converts and go with them to the temple to be sealed as families. That is what I am really excited for. But other than the crazy transfer, not much stuff other than seeing all the people I taught and the rest of the members. It is really cool also to now be teaching the last nonmember in this part member family that we had worked with in the past. Right before I left we baptized their daughter, Ale, and now we are set to baptize her dad in December or early January. So it is awesome. Gotta go for now. Thanks for everything. Love Elder Roe
Back in Marshall....Home of Jim the Wonder Dog!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love seeing pictures of Clay! He looks so happy :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete