Monday, March 4, 2013

Email 03/04/13

Family, We had another snow storm roll in this past week. Another foot or so of snow. We have lots of snow around. They closed down school for a week. Because of the snow we had a slower week. Not as many opportunities to visit people. We shoveled lots of snow and pushed cars that were stuck. Including ours lol. I am not used to driving in the snow but it works. Kinda like driving in the mud or heavy rain storm. So we helped lots of people this week. Nice to visit with people and members helping them out in the weather. We are good now and out teaching. We finally found this family that we have been looking for since they moved. They didn't know how to contact us but we finally got to see them. It was great to see them again. I helped teach and baptize part of the family when I was first here. Then they split up and moved to a different place. So it was great to see them again and he was excited to see me too, back in Marshall. We have transfers this week and I think that I am leaving but not sure yet. Time is flying but it is really fun along the way. Hope all is well. Thanks for everything. Love, Elder Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment