Monday, March 11, 2013

Email 03/11/13

Family, I was transferred this week. It was really sad to leave Marshall. I spent a little more than half my mission there but it has been a great experience and I love the people there. I am now back in Kansas. Leavenworth, Kansas. Big military area with Ft. Leavenworth and big, historical correctional facilities and jails. Interesting historical city to be in. So far it has been a nice place. The ward is nice. There is not a lot of spanish at all here so it is really different and strange to be here. I felt really strange and lost not blessing the sacrament, translating all sacrament meeting, having classes in spanish, etc. So strange but makes me appreciate spanish more. I hope I can keep up the language!! This area is nice and doing really good. There is lots of potential and baptisms coming up soon. It is great to be apart of it all. Thanks for everything! Love Elder Roe

No comments:

Post a Comment